Selasa, 09 Juli 2013

Enigma

I wonder how ruthless and enigmatic could people’s mind be. How their passion continued branching and become an endless. Since they get what they want, they'll never be in contented feeling. They keep looking for a better, for them. Keep moving under this haunting continuous discontentment and sometime they decide to waste things that have been obtained.

I wonder how powerful and engaging their words could be. How you can be impressed and easily defined. Seeing the face, the look, the expression they cast upon you as they spoke. When they see you get something more than they have gotten, they'll lauding at you, catapulting sweet words. But who knows, the compliment and smiles that comes out of their mouths is a trick to hide their spite. You see what is seen. You never know the unseen.

I wonder how greedy people could be. Never feel enough to what they've gotten. Complaining, blabbering, and blaming the destiny. Always looking for an excuse to leave and go to get something better. Some people will do anything for things they want, one way or another. They fulled their head with ambition, desire, and such things that blinded them to the good and the bad. hereupon, turned them into cruel monsters.

I wonder how fast people could get bored. They judging something/one is not good for them when they do not even know that well. And how easy they get interest. They swiftly move and re persue their desires when they are not even grateful for the things that they have been obtained. And people will do it again and over again.

I wonder how pitty they could be. When they found themself tired to chase something better. When they belatedly realized that the better things is does not exist. because those "better" things are just things that we have no, and "better" things are things that we create ourselves when we feel dissatisfied and ungrateful.

And I wonder how all these remain as an enigma.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar